Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just received word!!

So my good friend from Cedar just called to tell me she is having a little baby boy! I am so happy for her and am so thankful to know that she even remembered to call and tell me! Since I have moved I always feel like Im missing out on something or that I will be the last one to find out. Even though we have all gone our own little ways and do our own little things its still nice to know that we are close enough to keep in touch! I just miss her and my other friends down there so much! We had so many good times together I want to thank them for their friendship and let them know I love that we have stayed the somewhat close we have, through

our e-mails, phone calls, or texts and the few times that we have gotten together...which reminds me Christmas is coming and we must have a get together!

3 comments:

Mudrow Memories said...

Hi Jaime! Haven't talked to you in forever! Just wanted to say hi!

StubbsFamily said...

Can you remember how sick I got that night. We did have fun!!!

NEILANDSHALON said...

JAIME- I LOVE YOUR GUTS!!! CAN WE PLEASE GET TOGETHER SOON!?!? PRETTY PLEASE!!?! WITH SUGAR ON TOP!?!?! THAT NIGHT WAS A RIOT-- MORE THAN JUST A LITTLE CRAZY!! (: