Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I was tagged by that crazy novelist!

The Great 8 Tag!
The Great 8
I have horrible answers and nothing to say...I live a completely dull life!

8 Favorite TV shows
( If I tell the truth don't call me a grandma! I was definitely my mothers child I love all the oldie TV shows and game shows)
1. I am embarrassed to admit this but LINGO! Have you seen it its on Game Show Network? I like all the old fashioned game shows too they are on in the morning though and I don't get to see them too much.
2. Golden Girls
3. I love Lucy
4. American Idol
5. Price is Right (I don't get to watch this too much anymore but its way better with Bob Barker)
6. The 5:00 am news I like to watch it while I'm getting ready in the mornings
7. Saturday Night Live
8. Jay Leno

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Olive Garden
2. Ruby River
3. Any Chinese Place
4. Cafe Rio
5. Wingers
6. Panda Express
7. Paradise Inn!! ha ha
8. Applebee's

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. Woke up and got ready
2. Went to work
3. Worked or pretended too!
4. Went for a walk with Jenna and Cassa
5. I ate!
6. Put this decoration in my yard which was small but my dog decided to break it!
7. Did Power 90x DVD thanks to Aimee and Wendi
8. Went to sleep I live an exciting life!

8 things to look forward to...
1. This weekend being with my family:)
2. Halloween (I have no kids but it will still be fun)
3. Getting my hair colored!
4. Christmas!
5. Summer
6. 4th of July
7. Buying a home
8. Feeling Settled

8 things I love about Fall...
1. Personally, I don't like fall (I stole this answer from my sister)
2. The color of the leaves
3. Its when I can wear a sweater cause it really is cold outside and I'm not trying to hide my rolls!
4. Being able to put soup in the crock pot cause it will be nice to have to eat, and not just cause its easy
5. Thanksgiving and being with my family
6. It means Christmas is coming soon:)
7. I really must not care for fall cause I can't think of nothing
8.

8 things on my wish list...
1. To have a home I can call my own!
2. To be financially secure.
3. Go on a nice vacation to somewhere exotic
4. To be successful!!!!!
5. To one day have a family
6. To be skinny - that wont ever happen so how about to be in better shape!
7. To be the best Wife and Mom!!
8. To just be happy!

8 people I tag..... Aimee, Laura, Kim, Teresa, Jenny, Jenna, and Cassa

4 comments:

Mudrow Memories said...

Hi Jaime-
We live in Tooele and love it! Where are you guys at? I can't believe you just started blogging at about the same time I did! My family kept asking me to so I finally did,good thing! I'm glad I found ya!

cassie said...

Hey Jaime what have you been up to?? I'm glad that I came across your blog. well i have to go get ready for work but lets keep in touch. my blog page is cassandb.blogspot.com (if you want to check it out. talk to ya later bye
cassie

NEILANDSHALON said...

I HAVE A CONFESSION---- I LOVE LINGO!!!! GO GSN!!!!!!!!!!

staciandboys said...

Jaime
It's quite alright that you found my blog. I have been able to find a lot of them to by just putting in people's names. It is good to hear from you. To bad that we don't get to see you much. We sure should have planned a trip to St George this Halloween for Thriller!