Friday, July 17, 2009

Check it out!!

We had McCrae's pictures done by Sally Sagers who I am so greatful that I met her. She is here in Fillmore and does a great job! She has posted pictures of my baby boy and also lots of other pictures she has taken. If you go check out her blog and leave a comment I could earn a free picture! Make sure to check out all her work though she does all sorts of things and her prices are very reasonable - I know I couldn't be happier!

http://sweetlysimplephotography.blogspot.com/

Thanks Sally for taking the cutest pictures of our precious baby!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I went and checked out the pics and I am totally in love. He's only a few weeks old but he looks like such a handsome little man. Seriously jaime, he's beyond adorable. Good job!

Nelson's said...

HOW FREAKIN CUTE ARE YOU GUYS!! I LOVE ALL OF THE PICTURES, WHAT A CUTE BABY YOU GUYS HAVE. WAY HAPPY FOR YOU!

Anonymous said...

I checked out the pictures and they are amazing. You look great and so happy. He is adorable!!

Kara said...

I looked at your pictures and they were so adorable. What a cute little man. You look great too by the way.