Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

It was my moms birthday on the 4th and believe it or not this is the first time I have been on here since then to post about it. We didn't get to spend the day with my mom on her birthday cause my dad made her go with him, but last night on what would have been my grandmas birthday me and Kristi got to take her to dinner! We had the nicest waitor which honestly was a little cheesy but he was so nice that when I left it made me think are people really that happy? I should be nicer! I do have a good life I should show that I appreciate it more and stop complaining, I will probably never be as nice or cheesy as him though;) but I will try.

Anyways to my mom I hope you had a great birthday! When I was a young bratty teen I never would have thought I would ever say this but now can say it and know its true, you really are my best friend and I love you so much! Thanks for being the best mom and friend I could ask for!

6 comments:

NEILANDSHALON said...

YOUR MOM IS SO DARLING!!! TELL HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ME!!

AND HELLO SKINNY WHINNY - YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! GO YOU!!!

Cassa Carter said...

Hey chickie, Can I tell you that I love that you live near me! It is great fun! Tell your mom happy birthday!

NEILANDSHALON said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR AN AMAZING WEEKEND!!! EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT REMEMBER MUCH-- I HAD A FABULOUS TIME!! YOU GUYS ARE TRULY THE BEST!! I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH AWESOME FRIENDS!!!

The Huntsman's said...

I think its just a contest they entered and then if they win I think they will be on a commercial... I dont know for sure she just sent it to me in an e-mail and said some guy asked her to do it. And I'm waiting to move home too... hopefully soon!

Kara said...

Hey Jaime
I am so glad i cam across your blog. I have not seen you for a long... long time. Where are you living now? You look great!

Devin and Chrissy said...

hey jaime its Chrissy Hood from myspace you have to add me to your blogger I locked it for my kids safety so please add us devinandchristna2004@yahoo.com